Following is a list of Wollongong Beaches where you can have a beach wedding in the Illawarra region of the South Coast:
- Stanwell Park Beach, Lower Coast Road, Stanwell Park
- Coalcliff Beach, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Coalcliff
- Scarborough/Wombarra Beach, Monash Street, Scarborough
- Coledale Beach, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Coledale
- Austinmer Beach, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Austinmer
- Thirroul Beach, The Esplanade, Thirroul
- Sandon Point Beach, Point Street, Bulli
- Bulli Beach, Farrell Road, Bulli
- Woonona Beach, Kurraba Road, Woonona
- Bellambi Beach, Morgan Place, Bellambi
- Corrimal Beach, Lake Parade, Corrimal
- Towradgi Beach, Murranar Road, Towradgi
- Fairy Meadow Beach, Elliotts Road, Fairy Meadow
- North Wollongong Beach, Cliff Road, North Wollongong
- Wollongong City Beach, Marine Drive, Wollongong
- Port Kembla Beach, Olympic Blvd, Port Kembla
- Windang Beach, Fern Street, Windang
- Werri Beach, Gerringong
If you would like to hold your wedding on one of the beaches or any other parks in the Wollongong and Illawarra area you will need to contact Wollongong City Council.
To see a map of the region please visit our Illawarra page.
Need some help in planning your beach wedding? You can find Illawarra Wedding Planners in our wedding directory.
For a beach wedding you may also need Decorations and Party Hire services for Illawarra and Wollongong.
You may also like: