Expansive ocean views set amidst Norfolk Pines, The Pavilion Kiama is surrounded by beautiful ceremony locations and great accommodation options makes for the perfect venue.
The Pavilion Kiama set amidst Norfolk Pines and positioned on the headland overlooking Kiama’s Surf Beach. With extensive balcony space and waterfront views, The Pavilion is a beautiful venue for your special day. It’s picturesque backdrop makes it an ideal location for wedding photography with many beautiful ceremony locations nearby, including local churches, stunning beaches and gorgeous park reserves.
Centrally located in the heart of Kiama, The Pavilion is within walking distance of all local accommodation ranging from 4.5 star apartments, seaside cabins, hotel rooms to cosy bed and breakfasts. Your guests will be delighted with all there is to offer in Kiama.
Pre-dinner drinks and canapé’s can be served on the surrounding balconies or the foyer, overlooking expansive ocean views, Kiama’s Surf Beach, and Kiama Lighthouse. The Norfolk Room offers an open, contemporary space and is equipped with all the special touches to complement any theme. Speak to our dedicated Wedding Event Coordinators about creating a unique and unforgettable wedding at The Pavilion Kiama.
- Exclusive use of The Pavilion Kiama for the duration of your wedding.
- Beautiful food and impeccable service by Award Winning Caterer Culinarius.
- Private entrance and room with drinks and canapes for the Bridal Party on arrival.
- Choice of round, square or long tables.
- Linen, linen napkins and chair covers with sash colour of your choice.
- Cordless microphone, lectern and ipod connection available.
- Foyer available for wet weather ceremony back up plan (minimal charges may apply).
- Access to balconies and foyer.
- Huge dance floor.
Location: Kiama in the Illawarra region of the NSW South Coast.
Contact Weddings at The Pavilion Kiama
Ph: 02 4228 1800
Mob: 0421 692 901
2 Bong Bong St Kiama NSW 2533