Wedding specialist Mark Dabin performs acoustic groove music with a song list of classic and contemporary acoustic covers. He infuses pop, funk, soul classics and jazz in an acoustic sound that is perfect for intimate gatherings. Available as Solo/Duo/Trio or Quartet.
Mark has been providing live music for weddings since the mid 90’s. He delivers an intimate personal sound to enhance the atmosphere and ambience for the enjoyment of all. Playing specifically what you want to hear, anything from jazz standards through to top forty. All played with impeccable taste and professionalism. And learning new songs by request is not a problem.
He is the perfect choice for your wedding entertainment. From the moment the guests start to arrive for your ceremony to the end wishing the bride and groom farewell.
Being a solo performer allows him to move to various locations easily and quickly to cater for your needs on the day. Example…. church or garden, to an outside area for pre-dinner drinks, to inside for dining and dance.
He can expand to a 3 or 4 piece band adding a female vocalist, percussionist/drums, saxophone and or a double bass to enhance his sound to cover the dance songs into the early hours. Or recommend a professional DJ.
Services provided are:
- Live instrumental background music as the guests arrive.
- Specially selected songs by the bride and groom for the bride’s entrance, signing of the register and leaving the ceremony.
- Live background music for your guests as they are having pre-dinner drinks waiting for you as your photos are being taken.
- A perfect blend of songs for back ground music as you are dining. While working in with the MC to ensure smooth running between speeches.
- Bridal waltz song at your request.
- Dance music for the party time of your special day.
Area of Service: The south coast of NSW from Sydney all the way down to Eden.
Contact Mark Dabin