Following is a list of Shoalhaven beaches and reserves where you can have a beach wedding in the Shoalhaven region of the South Coast:
Crookhaven – Callala Bay
- Greenwell Point 2000 Park
- Crookhaven Headland
- Lakeside Park, Culburra Beach
- Lackersteen Street Reserve, Callala Bay
- Dolphin Reserve, Currarong
Jervis Bay – St Georges Basin
- Greenpatch Beach, Jervis Bay
- Voyager Park, Huskisson
- White Sands Park, Huskisson
- Greenfields Beach, Vincentia
- Plantation Point Reserve, Vincentia
- Blenheim Beach Reserve, Vincentia
- Paradise Beach Reserve, Sanctuary Point
- Palm Beach Reserve, Sanctuary Point
Sussex Inlet – Durras
- Lions Park, Sussex Inlet
- Washerwomans Beach Reserve, Bendalong
- Burrill Lions Park
- Bawley Beach Reserve, Bawley Beach
- Mollymook Beach, Mollymook
For more information on holding your ceremony on a beach or public reserve in the Shoalhaven region please contact the Shoalhaven City Council.
To see a map of the region please visit our Shoalhaven page.
Need some help in planning your beach wedding? You can find Shoalhaven Wedding Planners in our wedding directory.
For a beach wedding you may also need Decorations and Party Hire services in this area.
You may also like: