A butterfly wedding theme is fun, unique and magical. You can incorporate butterflies into your wedding by using them on your stationery, accessories and in your wedding decorations.
Butterfly Wedding Theme Ideas
- Decorate your wedding bomboniere with butterfly shaped gift tags.
- Use butterfly shaped homemade chocolates or cookies for bomboniere.
- Wear a pretty butterfly clip in your hair.
- Use butterfly appliques on your bridesmaid dresses and on your wedding dress.
- Decorate your wedding cake with butterfly shaped icing.
- Attach silk butterflies to your place cards, service booklets and menus.
- Use butterfly shaped floating candles for table decorations.
- Decorate napkin rings with butterflies to use at your table settings.
- Give your bridesmaids butterfly themed gifts such as charms, earrings, mirrors.
- Wear butterfly jewelry.
- Place butterfly cutouts on your table settings.
- Sew butterfly appliques onto bomboniere organza bags.
- Pin a gemstone butterfly brooch onto your ring cushion.
- Use butterfly brooches as bomboniere for the women or gifts for the bridesmaids.
- Release live butterflies at your wedding.
- Attach silk butterflies to your floral arrangements.
- Incorporate fairy/butterfly wings into your flower girl dress.
You may also be interested in: