The list of bridesmaid duties is not as long as the list for the Maid of Honor duties but it is still as important. You bridesmaids are your support crew. They will be there to help you with all the pre-wedding preparations as well as on the wedding day.
Pre-Wedding Day Bridesmaid Duties:
- Help the Maid of Honor with her duties.
- Be there for you to offer you emotional support.
- Assist you with your wedding plans.
- Assist you in choosing bridesmaid dresses and accessories.
- Be available for dress fittings with the other bridesmaids.
- Assist the Maid of Honor in organising the bridal shower.
- Assist the Maid of Honor in organising the hens/bachelorette party.
- Attend the wedding rehearsal and dinner.
- Help with the addressing of the wedding invitations.
- Help with wrapping bomboniere.
- Run any errands which may be required.
- Pay for her Bridesmaid dress, shoes and accessories.
Wedding Day Bridesmaid Duties:
- Help you dress for the wedding.
- Assist you throughout the day with any requirements.
- Help organise any children in the bridal party.
- Walk down the aisle.
You may also like: