Autumn is a beautiful time of year for a wedding. An Autumn wedding theme is inspired by the beautiful colours of the autumn season.
Not only are we surrounded by rich and golden shades, but the skies are a bright blue and full of warm sunshine. The air is clean without too much heat or cold.
Autumn Wedding Theme Ideas
- Colours to use for your Autumn wedding theme: Burgundy, Chocolate, Gold, Orange, Bronze, Red.
- Decorate your table settings with Autumn leaves.
- For bomboniere use leaf shaped homemade chocolates or heart chocolates covered with foil in Autumn colours.
- Cut out leaf shaped gift tags to use on your bomboniere.
- Have your wedding in a vineyard.
- Attach pressed/dry leaves to your place cards and/or service booklets and menus.
- Use leaf shaped floating candles on your table settings.
- Tie a beautiful ribbon together with a leaf around the napkins.
- Use ivory or gold coloured table cloths.
- Dress your bridesmaids in hues of burgundy, gold or chocolate.
- Use Autumn colours in your floral arrangements.
You may also be interested in: